Working on behalf of the Chief Scientific Officer, Professor Sue Hill OBE (pictured above) and NHS England we organise the CSO Healthcare Scientist Awards.
The awards, now in their 11th year, feature eight categories which capture and celebrate the diversity of contributions healthcare science makes to the NHS and patient care. We project manage the awards submissions and judging process and event manage the ever-popular awards dinner for 150 winners, runners up, sponsors and VIPs. The design for this event is undertaken by our in-house creative team from the branding and logos through to event guides, table plans and a guide to all the winners.
What we deliver
- Organise registration for around 250 attendees
- Maintain and run the website
- Collate all award entries, manage the shortlisting procedure and organise the judging day
- Act as main point of call for all entries
- Send out all invites to VIPs, judges, shortlisters etc
- Act as main point of contact for all sponsors
- Negotiate sponsor packages for different categories/awards ceremony
- Organise venue, AV, entertainment, gift bags and source a host
- Liaise with the client
- Design the event branding in-house.